#KatPicks: MY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST




Wazzup yo guys! I’m back again! When was my last blog? Can’t remember? I can’t either (PS. I checked, it wasn't that long. Just last month. Lol). Anyhow, what’s important is I’m back and I’m excited to share with you the topic that I’m gonna talk about today!


They say that you get to know a person through the music that he or she is listening to. With that said, I am so happy to share my 2019 Spotify playlist! Yes, I do have 11 playlists on my Spotify depending on my mood and what I am doing. I curated it according to my liking and taste in music, which is pretty much diverse and wide when it comes to genre. I don’t just stick to one genre and listen to it forever. I love music as much as I love eating potatoes every single day so imagine my excitement while making these playlists. I did not curate this overnight. My playlist has been hanging around my Spotify profile since the start of July and every day, I add the songs that I listen to, to whatever playlist it suits. 


I categorized them according to my liking, put some cute playlist cover in each one and voila! I know, I get to be a little intense when I love what I’m doing so my Spotify playlist was born. I am so proud of this tiny project and enjoyed doing it the entire time.

Moving on from my blabbering, I’m giving y’all an overview on this playlists that I created and I’m so happy to share with you guys what are my faves:


My top favorite playlist is of course @catrinakamille. This is a collection of my current favorite songs so expect to see a mix of genres in this playlist. It’s like my playlist dump. I love everything in this one.


Up next is “Forever Summer”. Well, with its name, you can pretty much guess what’s in it. This is mostly composed of “summer” hits or songs that make me feel like it is still summer. They remind me of that season and bring back spring memories and all those summery stuff.


Wanna feel like you’re always on vacation? I got the “Sand, Sea, Sky” playlist to give you that vibe! In this playlist, I put together all the songs that remind me of the beach and sand and everything relaxing. This could also be your chill playlist, as everything inside is relaxing and calming to the ears. At least, I won’t have any trouble finding the perfect songs on my next beach trip right?


Bang yer Headz” is the playlist for those who want something intense and will make them bang their heads in a good way! Since my boyfriend introduced the world of rock to me, I have a few songs on my list that make me want to loosen up and rock my heart out.


Next playlist is “Home Hits”. Of course, I am proud of my country’s music so here it is--- some Filipino songs that I love listening to. To be honest, those who call OPM baduy or jologs are the ones who are boring and corny. There are a lot of beautiful Filipino songs out there and this playlist is a mix of new and old ones.

Now, if you are traveling anywhere may it be a road trip or out of the country trip, I got 2 playlists to keep you entertained! “#WanderingKat” and “Drive-Thru” are those trip playlists that I made. Being an organized person that I am, of course, I got it categorized. 


#WanderingKat is for long-distance travel like when you’re in an airplane going abroad or somewhere away from the metro 


while Drive-Thru is the playlist for those long drives and road trips with your friends! See, I told ya, I got you fam!


As I said, I love music so much and I can listen to songs as old as the 70s to 80s so I also got that playlist in my profile. “Perfect Past Playlist” is the one to go when you want to listen to classic old songs. This is probably my favorite playlist next to @catrinakamille.


I also have a “Feels” playlist for those who want to have some emotional day and just cry their hearts out. Not that I’ve already used this for that kind of reason but you know, it helps to have a playlist that can understand your sadness sometimes.


Last but not least, I have the “Good Vibes” playlist. I’m pretty sure that with its name, you get what’s in store for you to listen. I love listening to this playlist when I want to have a positive start or end to my day.

I honestly love music since I was a baby. I remember having a piano, voice, and even guitar lessons because I just love the idea of having music all around me. Agh, what would life have been if there’s no music. Thank God I don’t have to experience that. Happy or sad, music is just there so I created these Spotify playlists not just for myself but also for you guys. So you can feel that you are not alone and that music is just around the corner, waiting to be played. Hope you guys enjoy my Spotify playlists! Don’t worry; you don’t have to do anything to play them. No need to follow me. It’s just there on my profile anytime you wanna listen to them.

Also, I’ll be adding more songs to each playlist regularly. So don’t be shocked if the playlist never ended while you’re at it ;)

Check out my Spotify playlists here: https://spoti.fi/2Z7mVNm

Peace, Love, Rock ‘N Roll!

xoxo,
KAT 🎼

Comments

Popular Posts