Let TesTEAfy Take You To Thailand In Every Sip


Hello! I’m back with another #SmallBusinessFeature and this time, the shop that I’m featuring today hits close to my heart.

I was not supposed to write about any small businesses this month since I haven’t discovered anything worth trying the past couple of weeks but lo and behold, I got to try TesTEAfy and decided to blog about it because this milk tea is so good and of course, I wouldn’t miss the chance to support my college friends in their new venture. To be fully transparent about my blog, I just want to say that although this shop is owned by my friends, they did not ask me to write about them and I paid fully for my orders. 

TesTEAfy is a milk tea business started by my college friends, Klang and CJ, and their team. I’ve been eyeing to try it out since they started but I don’t wanna buy just for the sake of buying. I waited until the time that I wanted to drink some Thai milk tea since I’m not a fan of it. All of a sudden, I just missed Phad Thai, a small restaurant in my hometown where they offer authentic Thai food to their customers. AnChing, the head cook and owner of the restaurant is a friend of my mom and she is from Thailand so every time I want something Thai, I just go there to have my Pad Thai or Khao Khluk Kapi. Thailand has one of the most diverse and delicious dishes in Asia and Phad Thai is the closest thing that I can have to taste Thai dishes since 2020 happened and I don’t think that I can travel anywhere in the world soon. 



Now, why am I talking about Phad Thai? Well, they sell this authentic Thai Milktea that I love so much and TesTEAfy made that exact drink, but in bottled form. If I am not mistaken, Klang made their milk tea which makes sense. She spent a lot of time in Thailand and she brought the country's milk tea here in the Philippines. I love how the milk tea she made is 11/10 the same as Phad Thai which also offers authentic Thai flavor: not too sweet, not too bitter, and with under notes of freshly brewed herbs. I got the plain ones since I’m not a fan of tapioca pearls but if you want your Thai milk tea to be extra, you can ask them to add some extra tapioca pearls in it.



I also love how their bottles are personalized and every time I get one out of my ref, I can’t help but smile because their packaging radiates positivity to everyone who drinks it. They can deliver for free if you order a minimum of 5 bottles from them. Have I mentioned that 1 bottle of TesTEAfy only costs Php 95.00 each and all you have to do is add Php 20.00 for that extra Tapioca Pearls? Best Php 95.00 that I’ve spent on a milk tea! I’m honestly not a fan of milk tea nowadays except if it’s from Serenitea or Macao but TesTEAfy is worth the try! 


You can check out and order TesTEAfy here:


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/testeafy

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/testeafy/


I can’t wait to see what small business will I feature next! See you!


Comments

Popular Posts