Note "Worthy" Notebooks from Noteworthy



Aloha! I'm back from a very long hiatus. These past few months have been such a busy time for me. I've been literally everywhere. No complaints though, I am very thankful for all the blessings coming my way. 

Amidst my busy sched, I still got time to visit Greenbelt and have a personalized notebook (sorry, the inner artist in me just could not resist) so last August, I visited Noteworthy in Greenbelt 5, a specialty store by National Book Store. I heard they have notebook personalization so I tried it out. I asked for a customized 100 pages blank paper notebook. Unfortunately, my preferred size was not available so I opted to visit their small booth at National Bookstore Glorietta 4 or 2 (Sorry I'm confused will all those Glorietta numbers but there's only 1 NBS in Glo so it's not confusing at all HAHA) and got my notebook made by their friendly staff. Glorietta's NBS has more papers to choose from and more design. But I think, with the fonts, Noteworthy has more sizes and designs. Their staff was so accommodating and friendly. In making my notebook, all I have to do is choose a front and back cover. You could choose a different color for the front and back cover but I chose a Gold/Yellowish color since I don't like their shades of Blue. Then after picking a cover, you get to choose whether you'll have a ruled paper or blank or dotted. Unfortunately, you cannot mix two combinations of their papers. Since I love drawing and lettering I chose the blank paper with 100 pages (you can also get 50 pages for this). Then they made me choose a foil for my embossed label/title of my notebook and they made me write a line on a paper where I want to put my notebook's name. 


While I was paying for everything the staff was already doing my notebook. Their estimated time was 1 hour but they finished mine in 30 minutes so yehey! I only paid Php 199 for the whole notebook which is such a great deal! 

After a few weeks, as my cousin's birthday was approaching, I wanted to give her something she would use often and find memorable so I went to Noteworthy in Greenbelt 5 to have her notebook made. Same process except they got A LOT--- AS IN A LOT--- of pending notebooks to be made. So I left my contact number with their staff and they texted me the next day to have my notebook picked up. Thank goodness my office is near Greenbelt so I had a hassle free transaction!


I am now using my personalized notebook! In all fairness, I love the quality of the paper they used. My pens did not blot or bleed when I used it in my lettering (sorry I don't have a sample for this, I'm not yet confident to show my lettering works here HAHA). 


Feel free to check them out at Greenbelt 5 and National Bookstore Glorietta!

Comments

Popular Posts