Random Musing 3: HE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU


One of the most terrifying experience happened to my life last week. It doesn't involve anything too serious for most people but for me, it was so damn horrifying. I know I'm overreacting, but I'm sure your heart will skip a few beats once this happened to you. 

I lost my wallet. No correct that... I LOST MY CARD HOLDER WITH EVERY IDENTIFICATION CARD I OWN INSIDE. Well, here's the story: I don't usually carry my cardholder everywhere I go okay? I'm not in that level of tita-ness. It's just that, last Thursday, while running some errands with mom, we randomly decided to apply a postpaid plan for me. It was a spur in the moment decision so once we got into the mall, I carried my ID with me because *silly me* I though I will be needing a proof of identification to present. Well, being with my mom, I should have known that I won't be needing anything when I get my stuff done with her so I just carried my cardholder with my IDs in it in my pocket. After getting things done, we went to S&R to buy some stuff. My cardholder is still in my pocket and yeah, I mindlessly strolled around. I got some gifts *I slowly shop for Christmas presents by the way... YEY me!* and while paying at the counter of course I need to take my card out. On the way to the parking I carried all our shopping bags going to the car because I'm just too lazy to go back and forth to the push cart which is just literally 20 meters away I think HAHAHA! So as I put my cardholder in my pocket and do my task, I totally forgot to check it while inside the card. I mindlessly did all the others task I need to do for the remaining hours of my day and lo and behold,
the next day as I go to work, I checked out my bag to see where my cardholder is.


It was nowhere to be found. I scanned our house immediately but found nothing and since I have to go to work, I just proceeded to go and got A VERY SEVERE ANXIETY THE WHOLE DAY. I was literally freaking out inside but of course, being in the workplace I cannot show how worried and stressed I am. Guys, I know I was in the verge of heart attack because all my important IDs just got lost and I don't even know how or where or why I lost it.

It was probably one of the most horrible day of my life.

So what did I do after the whole day while having an anxiety?

I prayed. Thank God for my mom who helped me the whole day through Viber to locate my cardholder. She even prayed for me so I could find it *I also found out that St. Anthony is the saint who you should call if you lost something LOL*. Of course I prayed too. I thought it was too impossible to retrieve what I lost but hey, my faith is stronger than my worries. I prayed the whole day for me to find it and told God that if ever I don't find it in our house, may He help the person who saw my cardholder to return it to me. I prayed and prayed and once I got home after work I still wasn't able to find it. I cried. Because guys, I really won't mind if I lost my wallet with some cash in it but losing my cardholder with a my personal credit card inside amounting to something that would give my mom and I a legit heart attack and losing my ATM card almost a few weeks before a planned trip, I WAS IN THE VERGE OF INSANITY. HAHAHAHHAHA! My driver's license was also inside by the way.

A few moments after crying, my mom called... telling me that she just came home from the mass and got a call from a staff of S&R. SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY FOUND MY CARDHOLDER. HUHUHUHUHU I CRIED AGAIN BECAUSE I AM JUST SO THANKFUL HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD.

I know this is just a simple and small case of God's grace towards us (heyy watch out for my year end post) but heyyy, it's one of the biggest blessings of my year.

Truly, God never fails. No matter who you are or how sinful you are. God has proven me this year how my faith in Him could really move mountains. And also, I thank Mama Mary for being my most powerful intercessor in every prayer that I ask the heavens.

xoxo,
KAT

PS: Thank you to my Momma Dear who didn't scold at me for losing my cardholder hahahah. And also for helping me find it. 

PSS: I am reunited with my cardholder and I've learned my lesson not to put it in my pocket or carry it around everywhere I go. I also secured my important IDs and as of the moment, my credit card is currently blocked by our bank HAHA. Thank you to S&R for making sure that my cardholder is super secured (Special mention to Ms. Menchu who assisted me)


Comments

Popular Posts