Monthly Round Up: JANUARY!


As you can see, I’ve been updating my blog since 2018 came! I am actually more committed to doing this since I get a lot of support from the people I love. They inspire me so much to continue doing what I really love and somehow, updating my blog more often becomes a stress reliever for me making me happier and confident every time I post something.

So today, I’ve decided to make a monthly round up so I can keep the momentum going and for me to share the things that made me grateful this month. I actually have a daily log of the things that I’m grateful for in my personal planner (remember all the planners I posted here?). Good news is I’ve been regularly using it for a month now and there’s one part in there where I write all the things that I am grateful for every day. There are big ones and small ones. Logging in the small and big blessings I receive every day makes me appreciate my days more and it’s my simple way of acknowledging God’s gifts to me. I’ve been more positive and appreciative of everything now and also jotting down the “Things I am Grateful for” list made me complain less about life. It is fun you guys should try it! Anyway, enough with my daldals random babbling here’s my January Round-Up:

5. I GOT MY MOMENTUM GOING IN ORGANIZING MY DAILY TASKS


As I said, I got to utilize all my planners this month. It’s a good start for organizing my schedule and tasks. At least, I got to use everything I bought lol. Having these planners helped me a lot. Usually, I am at lost at what I should do this week or today. But with the help of my babies (planners OKAY?), I get to separate my personal and work tasks. I also get to meet my deadlines on time and got to bond with my friends! HOORAY for a work-life balance! I hope I can keep this momentum going (help me guys)

4. I GOT TO SEE MY COLLEGE BEST FRIENDS


AGGGGHHHH FINALLY!!!! After XXXXX no. of years I got to see my college best friends! It is so hard to meet each other’s schedules but finally, we united for one goal: AN AFTERNOON OF BONDING!!! Actually, I almost didn’t make it to our mini get-together! I had a prior task before going to one of my bestie’s house. I did my laundry on Saturday night and got to finish it on Sunday. I also HAVE to clean my house coz well, I’m a responsible inhabitant of our condo so I gotta do my responsibilities first. I finished everything by afternoon but by then, I got freakin’ SICK on the way to our meeting place. Fortunately, I was able to join them but of course, I didn’t join their festivities of drinking liquors and stuff so I just ate their pulutans lol (I don't drink a single drop of alcohol anymore too HAHA)! One of my 2018 goals is to actually see and bond with some of my closest friends that I rarely see anymore so I gotta put more effort on that!

3. I’VE BECOME MORE ACTIVE IN DOING WRITE-UPS


For this month I passed at least 2 articles for When In Manila and bagged a few more for future write-ups! I LOVE WRITING. I’m sure you guys know that by now. But during the holiday season last year I stopped volunteering for assignments so I basically chilled when it comes to making articles. This year I’m starting my 2018 right by grabbing as many features as I can! I just love writing for When In Manila *seriously*! Also, another achievement this month: I stopped going to event features using UBER. HAHA! I swear writing for a website can get costly if you are lazy like me and don’t want to commute to the venues you are assigned to. LESSON LEARNED: STOP USING CARD FOR UBER rides lol.

2. MORE BLOG UPDATES AND STARTED VLOGGING


Like what I said, I’ve been more committed to taking care of this passion project. But heyyy, I guess I’m going *extra* this month so I already ventured into VLOGGING. You can see my very first vlog here: http://bit.ly/2EnDCKY!!! I know, I still owe you guys a Singapore day to day blog and that will be up soon but right now, I GOT A LOT OF SURPRISES THIS FEBRUARY so do watch out for that too!

1.    WE WATCHED EBE DANCEL LIVE AT 12 MONKEYS 


For all the obvious reason, this is the best and biggest blessing of my January!!! I am just so happy to see my music hero up close and in person while eating good food with someone I love. I have dedicated an entire blog for this so you can check it out here but yeah, it’s still my number 1 highlight! I’m still on Ebe high! 

Oh and by the way here a bonus for the list:

0.    PHOENIX WON AGAINST GINEBRA IN A PBA GAME


Siningit ko lang to. But people who are close to me know how much of a sporty gal I am. I got to watch my favorite team in Araneta live against one of the biggest team in PBA history! The Phoenix Fuel Masters vs Ginebra San Miguel Gin Kings’ game last January 26 was one of the most intense games I watched in PBA this season. My heart literally stopped during the 4th quarter and I almost lost my voice cheering for Phoenix. I swear I am so blessed, lucky and fortunate (oo, lahat na talaga) to witness the victory of our team!!! Such a blog worthy moment haha!

I hope you enjoyed reading my January round-up! I am excited about what’s in store for me this February. I just honestly want to end and start my month on a positive note so I hope you can stick with me in this little space of mine till December! Also, I’ll be more interactive when it comes to my blog and vlog so feel free to comment or message me here or in my social media accounts if you got any comments, suggestions, random questions and of course random messages that you wanna tell me! I’m looking forward to knowing my readers more so see you guys in my inbox!

xoxo,
KAT ❤💋

Comments

Popular Posts