Things I'll Do When I Win the Almost Php 600M Lotto Jackpot


Who among you guys here ever imagined their life when they suddenly win a lottery? Well, I do. I always imagine what I'm gonna do with all those money once I get lucky in PCSO's infamous lotto hahaha. So today, I just learned how much is at stake in 6/58 lotto draw. I have no idea what type of lotto shenanigans could you join out there but one thing is for sure: The jackpot right now is at Php 574, 579, 336.00 to be exact. That's a lot of numbers and I swear my bank account never had that much amount of money in it (duh).



As I am listening to a Spotify Christmas Playlist (yes, Christmas spirit is that early for me), it dawned on me, what should I do if I tried buying a lotto ticket and solely win the jackpot? Ohmygosh, I would probably die of heart attack and I'll never get to enjoy my prize. But let's not be morbid here. I will try my best not to die of heart attack or asthma if ever I win that. Of course, definitely, the first thing I'll do when I win the lottery is to thank God for giving me such an amazing blessing. Second, I will call my mom immediately and try not to give her a heart attack while breaking the news. I can't count how many times I've almost given her an anxiety attack due to my random "pang-gugulat" to her but I'm pretty sure she won't believe me at first because of my numerous 'mom-almost-believed-me' schemes in the past.


Anyway, aside from the two just-in-case-I-win scenarios, here's my list of what to do with my Php 600 million so I won't forget it once I go crazy over my prize:

DEPOSIT A GENEROUS AMOUNT TO OUR FOUNDATION'S BANK ACCOUNT


This is on top of my list because our NGO foundation needs funding and I'm sure it would help a lot if it comes directly from pocket instead of asking investors from different individuals to help raise our own funds.

DONATE A GOOD CHUNK OF IT TO A CHURCH (yes nemen Ket)


This, however, is tricky... I know a lot of corrupt individuals not just in our religion's churches but to other religions too (I won't mention anything specific). And of course, if ever I'm gonna donate a generous sum of money, I want to make sure that it will be put to good use so let's see about this part.

HELP OUR FAVORITE HOME IN MANILA


I used to blog about our outreach programs in this children's home in Manila so definitely, I will help them big time when the time comes.

FUND SOME SCHOLARS


My mom supported my studies all by herself when I was in college and I must say, it is no easy feat. I salute her for this and I know how hard it is for single parents to give their kids proper education so definitely, I will pay it forward by giving out scholarships.

HELP DRUG REHABILITATION CENTERS


This is a must! No more valid reason for people to get tokhang! I want a lot of guys out there to get their shizz together by starting a new life in rehab centers. This is a must for our drug infested country.

START A SPORTS ORIENTED SCHOOL


As a former athlete, I know how disappointing it is not to get support from the government when it comes to sports. A lot of sports are not helped to develop their athletes making us lose our chances to win some medals during the Olympics. I want to focus on making the younger generation feel supported in pursuing their passion (not just in basketball but to other sports too).

SECURE MY BROTHER'S FUTURE EDUCATION

No, my brother doesn't look like this anymore. 
I just want to annoy him by posting this pic. Hihi

I don't want my mom to worry anymore about my brother's education and funds so definitely, an ample chunk of money goes to securing my brother's future.

BUILD MY OWN BUSINESS EMPIRE


Of course, although I cannot spend all my Php 600 million in one sitting, I still need to make it fruitful so I can sustain everything that I listed here right? So expect a business empire from me when the time comes hihihi.

TAKE MY MOM TO A CRUISE


Even though I don't get to win the Php 600 million jackpot prize in 6/58 lotto, this is part of my bucket list. I want to take my mom on a cruise ship and just travel around the world worry-free. I want to give back all the things that she has given me through this gesture. It has always been our dream to go on a cruise ship so yeah, this is definitely on my list.


Hayyy, did you know that there are these boring times when I just imagine myself winning some lottery in the future, then I just think about all these things listed here? It is actually fun and motivating to work hard to achieve all my dreams. To win a lottery or not, I guess what I listed here are all my major life goals in the future. They may seem unreachable and pretty ambitious as of the moment, but who knows right? I'm already working it out to fulfill some of my dreams so why not dream bigger? It's free anyway!


I haven't tried buying a lotto ticket in my entire life btw so... perhaps, I should try buying one today? HAHA what do you think?

How about you? What are you planning to do when you win the Php 600 million lottery prize?
Share it with me in the comment section! I am curious to know what's on everyone's mind.

xoxo,
KAT 💋💰🤑

Comments

Popular Posts