Make Your Own Journal at The CRAFT CENTRAL

Here's my "travel" journal. I'm still in the process of planning my cover. Haha

As promised, I got a few posts lined up for the last quarter of the year and I'm gonna start posting more often this month. Are you a travel junkie or you're just a sentimental person like me? Well, whatever you are or whoever you are, wouldn't you want to at least preserve some ephemera from a trip or event you visited? Well, as a self-confessed sentimental and moment hoarder person, I absolutely love relieving every happy moment of my life. I cherish them as treasure because money cannot buy a happy moment. Ask my boyfriend and mom about this... I have all the movie tickets and event passes I got these past years. I keep them because I love remembering fond memories through these small things.




That's why I got A LOT. AS IN A LOT of journals lurking in my room. I got some used, unused and slightly used journals in my shelves. My planner is a different story though. I only have one planner that I consistently use every single day. For my journals, I got one that I was supposed to use every day but due to my OC-ness in crafting my journal's pages, I kept on procrastinating in doing an entry. Anyway, as a journal hoarder, I put utmost importance in making sure that all my journals are PERSONALIZED.

To make my story short, I learned that The Craft Central actually makes personalized journals for their customers.


I always love The Craft Central. As much as possible, I always pass by their store in Greenbelt whenever I go there. My mom also loves this shop as she gets a lot of crafting ideas from their cutesy artsy stores. So one fateful day (ano daw), my mom and I had a date at SM North and of course, as hobbyists (nuks nemen), we couldn't let the chance of going to The Craft Central's newest branch pass. We dropped by their store and I was so happy to see the Make Your Own Journal sign calling my name!

Luckily, I just passed my Civil Service Exam a few days before that so I used this excuse to ask my mom to buy me my own personalized journal! HAHA! Of course, she obliged (instead of buying me a Charles and Keith coin purse I must say) so I excitedly asked a staff to make one for me.


I chose my favorite color, a powdery shade of blue as my journal's cover then they made me choose the thin band that will hold my notebook and of course, I had an insert notebook and an elastic pink band to finish the look of my journal. Okay, so their article in Spot.ph is quite confusing since it says there that you only need to pay Php 299 for the whole journal. What they didn't inform me (or us the readers =_=) is that elastic bands are not part of the said journal. The Php 299 is only for the journal itself (notebook, notebook holder/band, leather)... It's not like the journal could hold itself without the elastic band that will close it right? So you still need to buy an elastic band for the price of Php 20. HAHA! After that, they just tie up everything and put this and that on my journal and VOILA! In less than 15 mins, I got my personalized journal.



If like me, you have a knack in personalizing things, I am sure that you'll love The Craft Central's MAKE YOUR OWN JOURNAL! It was exciting to choose every single detail that you could put in your journal. So if you wanna experience what I'm talking about, simply visit The Craft Central stores to have your own journal or you can simply visit their Facebook page here for more details.

Special thanks to my mom who always supports my artsy projects haha! (I'm still hoping that you could get me a coin purse from C&K! Charing! HAHA!)

XOXO,
KAT

Comments

Popular Posts