BLOGmas DAY 1 & 2: Surprise Projects and Preparing for the Holidays


Hello, what's up! It's that time of the year again. CHRISTMAS SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!


If you are a new reader here, I did BLOGmas last year which I truly enjoyed. BLOGmas is what I do instead of the usual vlogmas that vloggers do during this season. So, I will be making blog entries starting December 1 (or Dec. 2 in my case) which chronicles random happenings and thoughts that I want to share with my readers. I am not yet ready for a full-blown VLOGmas even though I said before that I wanna try it out this year. My commitment is not just 101% for me to do that yet this year since I have a lot on my plate right now so we have to settle for year 2 of my BLOGmas! 

Anyway, I was supposed to upload my first entry yesterday but because I needed to do a lot of stuff, I decided to start it today instead. I have been contemplating about doing my BLOGmas this year since a lot of things happened during the last half of 2020. I am still trying to cope up with multiple losses that I experienced in 1 month so I have been unconsciously drowning myself with work by finishing A LOT... AS IN A LOT--- of stuff every day. This may be my coping mechanism but tbh, I don't have a choice too but to be drowned with tasks to finish because I'm hoping to have a solid 2 weeks leave this month for the holidays. I am still praying for that leave to be approved because I just really want to be fully present, without any work this holiday as I finally go home to my family after 7-8 months of not going home in our Laguna house. *so please pray for my leave approval lol*


Yesterday, I worked till late at night to finally launch my mom's foundation's website and we are both happy with how it turned out considering that I made everything all by myself from scratch, without any background in graphic design, and web development/design. Thank goodness for user-friendly platforms and Google search which has been a great help for me this year for my small projects and freelance work. Can you believe that I even learned using Adobe just by watching tutorials online? I can't even believe it. 



Please do support our new website by checking it out here: www.broadreachfoundationinc.com.


This website has been a surprise project that no one was aware of. I love working quietly on my projects without posting them because I don't want to be pressured by deadlines and social media. I am a firm believer in not posting everything online and simply enjoying the process and progress of what I am doing with a few people. For the website project, it was only me and my mom who knew that we will be launching a website this December and up until now, I can't freaking believe that we did it ~mostly me~ lol. 


A lot of surprise projects are coming your way soon but for now, I'll go back to my version of man cave... or I should probably call this small nook of mine in our apartment as "creative corner" to continue doing my tasks and projects on hand. 



I am also back at consistently posting vlogs on my Youtube channel every Saturday, at 10:30 am. I know, I schedule my vlogs so early that I can't even post about it on time but this serves as a motivation for me to wake up earlier on weekends (which still doesn't happen) but in case you want to get notified on my new vlogs, please feel free to subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/2OSc0Ej and HIT THAT NOTIFICATION BELL!!! I am posting a lot of stationery, journaling, and day-to-day vlogs so if you want those kinds of vlogs, I hope that you enjoy my uploads. 


Admittedly, I have been tired this whole year and I haven't had a good rest even when the pandemic hit us so I take this BLOGmas challenge as my rest. Rest from the noise and eyes of the world as I freely write my thoughts, share those I enjoy, and express my gratitude by appreciating the simple things in life through my blogs. 


I hope that you enjoyed this BLOGmas today and I promise, I'll share something more interesting tomorrow. 


Comments

Popular Posts