Wandering Kat Vlog #1: FACING MY FEAR AT PNR!


I've been contemplating for a while now if I should venture into VLOGGING. I am never good at conversations. I literally get my tongue twisted every time I try to make a decent conversation to someone I am not comfortable with. I really can't classify myself as someone shy but I don't categorically call myself as confident either. I am awkward at all times and basically I mumble a lot.
Anyway, being part of such an interactive company, our boss tasked the socmed team/department to make a vlog so we can enhance our skillzzzzzz when it comes to content planning, creation and publishing. Honestly I LEARN A LOT from these kind of activities. Since I already got my vlog finished, edited and shown in our office, better share it to my readers too. Okay, disclaimer: This is my very first vlog ever. There will be some edits when it comes to the opening on my upcoming vlogs. My boyfriend actually enjoyed editing this video and we agreed to make something like this more often. So I assure you guys, this won't be the last vlog from me. Just give me some time to conceptualize and film. I really can't say that this would be a regular thing but atleast expect a a vlog or two per month! Hope you guys enjoy watching! Feel free to like and subscribe to my channel too it would be very much appreciated. If you got any suggestions on what you would want me to do (challenges, tutorials, random stuff), feel free to leave a comment!



Check out my channel here: http://bit.ly/2EnDCKY

xoxo,

KAT 💋❤

Comments

Popular Posts