WANDERING KAT GOES TO SINGAPORE: DAY 1! (NSFW + Star Wars Movie Night w/ Donny Pangilinan!)


I promised a Singapore BLOG last year but unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it because I got a lot on my plate that I cannot sort out all the photos I got from the trip...

BUUUUT.... TO MAKE UP FOR IT, my boyfriend and I teamed up for this super fun VLOG series!!! I sent him my clips from the #KalokaSquad Singapore trip and he edited it all out in his home. I have no idea how he did the editing. As in 0 knowledge how it will turn out. From the cuts to the funneh scenes, it's all him so I AM 100% SURE THAT YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS VIDEO:


You can find the whole link here on my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhMrtS6cRI

What are your thoughts on my first travel vlog? Share it with me!

xoxo,

KAT 😂💋💓

Ps: Sorry Kuya Yves, your face is just the WINNER in this vlog hehe 😝

Comments

Popular Posts