Monthly Round Up: FEBRUARY + I GOT A TATTOO?!?!




I know, I know, March is almost ending and it's only now that I’ll be posting my monthly round-up for February. A lot of things happen and when I say a lot, it is definitely A-L-O-T. I’ve been sick for quite some time (nothing serious though, I promise) and I got a few things on my plate from tasks to events. So, let’s start the roundup, shall we?

5. IT'S MY HABIBI'S BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!



Well, he doesn’t really give much a big deal about his birthday but heyyy it’s always worth celebrating! So I, I mean WE… Celebrated it as simple and low key as possible. I took the time off of work and we just ate at his favorite restaurant (we eat here all the time and he just loves their udon) in High Street then I treated him with a simple cheesecake then had another meal at their house. I love having meals at Habibi's house because all the dishes they cook seems to be sooooo delicious. Then I went home because next day, the legit festivities began as we attended the first Playback Music Festival in Circuit Makati. 


I wasn’t supposed to attend this even since he got his tickets earlier than me (it’s his birthday gift to himself) and I have no plans to join him but I learned that When In Manila was a media partner so I volunteered to cover it and got free tickets! (Here's the article: http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-reasons-why-playback-music-festival-should-be-back-next-year/)

4. I GOT TO BOND WITH MY BFF SPONTANEOUSLY


Sorry for this photo bro hehe 

Speaking of Playback Music Festival... aside from getting dibs from the event, I also got a plus one that I could bring so who did I call first? Of course, my BFF Jai!!! I haven’t seen him for quite a while and thank God he freed up his afternoon schedule for me! We had so much fun at the festival and just simply enjoyed ourselves; taking a break from our normal busy lives.

3. PRE-VALENTINE'S DATE AT UP FAIR


Sorry for the troll face haha! 

Okay, I only went to UP Fair to support my Habibi's fanboy-ing to his favorite bands. But nevertheless, I enjoyed myself immensely because they got fun booths and A LOT OF FOOD! UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES TAKES FOOD AS SERIOUS BUSINESS. I SWEAR FOOD IS EVERYWHERE AT THE FAIR! 


I also got my very first henna tattoo (henna is nothing permanent okay? Chill) courtesy of Habibi! He gamely supported me when I said that I wanna try a henna tat hoorayyy!!! We also ate at Mang Larry’s isawan, which I learned was relocated. Their prices went up too. From the Php 5.00 isaw, I think they sell it now for Php 10.00 each. Boohoo. Anyway, it was such a fun day and if given the chance, I’m game to join again next year!!!

***In case you guys are wondering, I got work on VDay and it was a big game for our PBA Team but he still went with me to watch it I just had a working date. Heehee!

2. HABIBI’S BLACK PANTHER TREAT!!!



My Habibi really made sure that I won’t just feel loved during Hearts Day but THE ENTIRE MONTH! Aside from treating me at his favorite resto during his birthday, he also bought me tickets to watch Black Panther. And this was something unplanned! TOTALLY SPONTANEOUS! This came after I went back from my family’s trip to Baguio. He probably missed me soooo much that he treated me to a movie date hehehe. No complaints there, I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!! I remember the first time he saw the trailer and he was unimpressed to the point of telling me that we should just wait for the film to come out online but lo and behold, he was even the one who invited me to see the movie!!!

1.    RAKRAKAN FESTIVAL 2018


Because Aseana Concert Ground was soooo "alikabok", 
me made me wear a double mask while strolling the grounds lol

We got tickets for this festival since last year. YES. LAST YEAR. We are one of those early bird customers who got their tickets as soon as it was released! Okay, my Habibi also bought my ticket for this. It was his surprise for me last year... sort of an early Christmas present. I got to attend the festival last year too which I truly enjoyed so we made sure that we get to attend again this year. I guess this would be a yearly thing for us unless the venue disappoints us again. Honestly, I hated this year’s venue. It was so dustyyyy hahaha I can’t even see properly from all the dust. AND GUYS, I ALMOST FELL FLAT ON MY FACE FOR QUITE A NUMBER OF TIMES HAHA. Anyway, I still enjoyed it though despite the bad venue and oh, guess what? I GOT MY VERY FIRST FRANCO MERCH (which is until now in the laundry and I haven’t worn it yet because I’m saving it for some special occasion that I can take an #OOTD hehe) courtesy again of my Habibi. Huhu. Making this blog and looking back at the past month, mejo malaki din pala nagastos sakin ng jowa ko nung February HAHA. THANKS, HABIBI FOR MAKING MY FEBRUARY SO EXTRA!!!

Ps: I also got to cover this for When In Manila. Just check my article here: http://www.wheninmanila.com/in-photos-what-to-expect-from-an-awesome-pinoy-rock-festival-like-rakrakan/


So there you go! I didn’t include here my Baguio trip since I got an entire 3 blog posts just for that so you guys can just read that up but I must say that is definitely the highlight of my February!!!
Just wanna say that despite all the things that happened during this month (which is quite a lot BTW), making this blog made me ease up and realize that there is still a lot to be thankful for. HOOORAYYY!!!


Also, I know I shouldn’t be saying this here and I'm not supposed to brag about this but heyyy, my boyfriend and I completed a full series in our church. That didn’t happen for quite a while now since I myself was on a church hiatus for some time and it was actually him who forces encourages me to go to church these past few weeks so HOOOORAYYY FOR THAT ACHIEVEMENT! I really do hope that I could continue the momentum going these next few weeks. Too bad though that we couldn’t attend the Grand Easter Feast this year since they changed venues but hopefully next year we could go!

Hope you enjoyed reading this short but sweet blog! I’ll have some blog plans laid out this March especially this coming Holy Week so tune in for that. 

Have a peaceful and meaningful Holy Week!

xoxo,
KAT 💓👄

PS: I have a Twitter now: https://twitter.com/catrinakamille feel free to check it out! I’ll leave that on public…  Oh and sad to say, I don’t have Instagram anymore. I know. It sucks. I miss posting photos there but yeah. It’s fine. I’ll get over it soon 😊

PSS: I’m not really super sure on how often I’ll get to blog these coming months since I’m currently on the lookout for someone to fix my personal laptop (reformat and all--- if you know anyone who can do the basics, feel free to hit me up). It’s been with me for 9 freaking years and I’m trying my best to make it work properly again. Please bear with me on this soooooo yeah that’s it! Bye! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts