BLOGmas Day 20, 21, & 22: CHRISTMAS CHAOS... Daming Ganap


I failed this BLOGmas for 3 days. I'm so disappointed with myself. Huhu. Anyway, just to be clear, I am alive and well. I missed BLOGmas for the past couple of days because it been pretty much chaotic for me. I had some last-minute Christmas shopping, impulsively bought a camera, and went home to Laguna. 


Let's me make this BLOGmas as brief and organized as possible so lemme share with you a day by day recap for the days that I missed:


December 20, 2019. It was my last day of work in the office. I said "in the office" because I still have to work remotely anywhere this Monday, Thursday, and Friday. We are currently having work-from-home set up so I need to be reachable easily. As much as I want to stay off the grid and disconnect my phone and laptop from the wifi, I can't because of work. Don't get me wrong. I love working. I just don't like the fact that I need to be connected all the time to the internet. After my fun last day from work, I went to Starbucks Philplans which is my favorite branch and had my all-time go-to cup of coffee. Instead of going home immediately, I ordered a pastry to go with my coffee and stayed there for a while. I love having some time at a coffee shop. Since it was Friday and I don't have t hurry going home, I made a 2020 overview + goal setting session at the cafe. I'm happy that I got to set my intentions and goals for the coming year so that's a relief for me. I will be making the last day at work vlog so tune in for that!


December 21, 2019. This is when the chaos starts. Since my mom is gonna have a party during the Christmas week, she wanted to invite her two sisters and their family here at our Laguna house. Since I want to help her out in preparing the party so I need to go home today (Sunday) so we can be ready by Monday. With that setup, I need to buy all my gifts for our visitors in one day. It was honestly chaotic and I thank God so much for giving me a helpful and patient bae to come with me for Christmas shopping. We went to SM Megamall because we also want to see their Funko Pop stores (which was underwhelming and disappointing) and since Megamall has one of the most complete malls in the metro, I finished my Christmas shopping in one whole day. Before being done with our shopping though, we hang out at a new coffee shop in Megamall which we had a happy experience.


I love bonding with my bae because he doesn't use social media when we're together so my phone is only used for taking photos and we get to talk about anything and everything wherever we are. Unfortunately, my bank account was damaged because we saw this reusable film camera. I've been into film photography since 2017 during my trip to Hong Kong. I buy disposable cameras every so often and when I saw this reusable beginner level film camera, I decided to get it instead of buying the disposable ones. It helps me save more money and I am saving the environment too. Then, after our coffee break my bae treated me again to a mani + pedi session. 


This came as a surprise since I never expected him to pay for my pampering sesh. I just want to have festive nails for the celebrations so I had my second mani + pedi for the year before I went home to Laguna. After our SM Megamall trip, I went to bae's house to eat and celebrate his mom's birthday. I got to eat his Lola's Dinuguan which is my absolute favorite. It is so delicious and I never eat other people's Dinuguan because I'm scared that they don't cook it well but her Dinuguan is the most perfect, most delicious, and cleanest Dinuguan that I've ever tasted. After eating at their house, I stayed for some time to watch a drama with his Lola too then went home.


December 22, 2019. TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I GOT NEW BOOKS! I woke up quite late because I kinda ate a lot of Dinuguan yesterday so I had the best sleep ever since December started. After waking up, I went to Fullybooked to use the gift card I got from our Christmas party and bought myself the To All The Boys I Loved Before Book Trilogy and Noli Me Tangere English Version. TATBILB is the first novel I bought since my bae gave me my Song of Fire and Ice book series. I want to finish reading the three books before February which is the premier of the TATBILB Part 2 on Netflix. I also bought Noli Me Tangere English Version because I read from Ambeth Ocampo's book that it is much better to re-read this Jose Rizal novel without the pressure of having to read it for school purposes and he said that there's a good English translated version of it in the bookstores so when I saw it, I got one for myself. After Fullybooked, I had lunch at High Street where I used my Php 500 GC haha then just as I was about to go home, the MMFF parade started and was at Market Market so I stayed a little bit to see Coco Martin HAHAHA. I went home when my mom called me that they are on the way to pick me up and now, I am currently writing this BLOGmas at the comfort of our Laguna home. I am beyond happy to see my brother again and spend some time with him and my mom this holiday season. Time flies so fast and I cherish every moment that I get to have with my loved ones.


I am about to have some rest now. I honestly can't wait for Christmas Day and give my gifts to our family members. Those gifts are not super expensive but I worked hard to buy it. Also, a lot of effort was put into those gifts not just with me picking it out one by one but with my bae helping me out to figure which gifts would go well for my family. Also, he carried all those gifts for the whole day and I couldn't be more grateful.

That's it for my BLOGmas day 20, 21, and 22. This series is about to end and I'm having mixed feelings right now.

See you guys again tomorrow!

Love,
KAT ðŸ’›

Comments

Popular Posts