BLOGmas Day 12 & 13: Seeing Henry Cavill + Hello Weekend


Hello, what's up, kamusta ka?



If you are still wondering why I don't have a BLOGmas entry yesterday, well, if you're following me on my social media accounts (if not, why NOT?), you'll know that I met Henry Cavill yesterday for the advanced screening of The Witcher, a new Netflix series. Aside from meeting Daddy Henry, I was one of the few lucky people who got to see The Witcher's advanced screening. I got to watch 1 episode and immediately regret it after the end credits because, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU LEAVE A GIRL HANGING LIKE THAT, NETFLIX? I almost demanded episode 2 to be shown already but of course, I might get kicked out of the cinema house so I shut up. But for this BLOGmas, I am bound to secrecy because my loyalty to Netflix is thicker than blood at this point so I will shut up about the first episode. One thing is for sure though... it is so good. Anyway, let me just tell you what happened yesterday.


I got up super early so I can go to work earlier than my usual almost late time in. I was at the office even before 9 am I think because I am just so excited to see Henry. After work, I immediately booked an Angkas which kind of caused me the pinky finger of my foot so... yeah, I did that, closing my eyes while paying my fare from BGC to Ayala Malls Manila Bay. The traffic was just extreme during those times that you need to go from one place to another noh? I think, by Angkas standards, I could go from BGC to Aseana in 30 minutes max. But because of the traffic, of course, it took me 1 hour. Hehe. While riding my Angkas, I am this 👌close to buying a motorcycle for myself. Or a scooter. Well, I'm a good biker (or maybe a little good biker), so I don't have qualms in driving a motorcycle. I'll just probably enroll in some motor driving school so I could learn about it but I'm not sure if that's even possible knowing how my mom might freak out if ever I accidentally kill myself while driving HAHA. Anyway, Metro Manila's traffic is making me think a lot of ways to endure it.

After arriving at the venue, all haggard and hungry, seeing Henry kind of up-close, make me want to propose marriage to him immediately. But then I remembered that my bae is on his way home (his home not mine okay) from work and maybe, I'll just propose to eat some of our favorite sushi with him once I see his cutie face again!!! HAHA. Anyway, Henry signed all the posters that were shoved to his face during the fan event and because I'm late, I wasn't able to score some media pass anymore and just settled in seeing him during the screening. Speaking of screening, right after the fan event, I went immediately to cinema 6 & 7 of Ayala Malls Manila Bay and was reminded by why I don't like this mall.

I walked probably 1,000 steps from the fan event venue to the cinema area in just one building. This mall is FREAKING HUGE for normal people like me. And I even have to follow some of the Netflix people like a creepy stalker to know where the screening venue is. It is so huge that on our way home with my friend, we got tired while looking for the place to book our Grab. Well, I've been to Ayala Malls Manila Bay before with bae but going there alone this time made me realize that walking in this mall alone will be such a tedious task. Knowing that only a few shops are opened, I can't imagine the crowd flocking this mall once it opens. Mall of Asia, kabahan na kayo. Haha charot.

Anyway, after watching the first episode of The Witcher, I tried to book Grab for like what? 30 minutes? Before finally getting a car. Of course, the fare caused me another finger from my foot but this time, it's my big toe. This is the first time that I booked Grab from this mall because I'm afraid to get lost and be kidnapped by the famous white van, so my friend (also from When In Manila) and I decided to split the bill which is still expensive just to go home.

I got home at around 10:30 pm and after watching some vlogs, dozed off to sleep immediately. Today, while I'm currently writing this, it is already Friday. I don't have plans today after work but to just go home and probably binge-watch my favorite vlogs and Netflix shows (Friends will be leaving Netflix on January 1 so I'm rewatching) and wait for my mom to come home since she's back at the condo again today.

That's it for another early BLOGmas entry today!

See you guys tomorrow!

Love,
KAT 💛

Comments

Popular Posts