BLOGmas Day 17: My Holiday Bucketlist


Hello. I know it's kind of early again for another BLOGmas entry but I want to finish this as early as possible because, you know, your girl has that monthly "visitor" and I don't wanna do anything later but watch vlogs and Friends to lighten my mood today. 

Also, I hate that I have a huge zit right now in my forehead so I'm not up to do anything really interesting today. Maybe I'll watch a few movies later too but let's see if I still got the energy to survive. I'm so close to not publishing anything today and just be done with my BLOGmas entries but... I love writing this so my heart can't take not making an entry today.

Anyway, in a lighter, and less bloody note, I already have a theme for 2020 which I will share on my vlog... hopefully... soon and here too. For now, I want to share my simple Holiday Bucketlist because I am seriously counting the days till the holidays roll in and just do all the stuff that I want on my list. 

1. Eat Puto Bumbong + Hot Chocolate - I love Puto Bumbong more than Bibingka so this is a must this year. Also, there are not many Puto Bumbong sellers in our area so I always put this in my holiday bucket list.

2. Watch Lights & Sounds Show - I don't like the lights & sounds show in High Street so I'm hoping to see other installations hopefully before the year ends.

3. Holiday Picnic - Not sure how I can do this with only a few more weekends remaining this year. Nonetheless, I still wanna give this a try.

4. BLOGmas - Currently doing this now hihi

5. Yummy Christmas Menu - Since my mom is in charge of this year's Christmas menu, I'm sure that she'll serve the best dishes this year.

6. Cookies & Milk Night - I'll do it one of these days when I have the energy to buy some cookies in the mall (I'd like to have some legit Chocolate Chip Cookies).

7. Pizza or Nachos + Movie Night - I'm not sure when I can do this but I can eat a box of pizza in one sitting so let's see when I'll have the appetite to order some pizza hehe.

8. No Unnecessary Purchases - So far, I only have 1 "guilty" purchase this month which is nice considering that I have bad decision-making skills when it comes to buying stuff. The only items that I bought are gifts for my family.

9. Visit a Christmas Village - This is quite impossible considering my schedule but I'll just put this here for reference next year hehe.

10. Holiday Season in FILM - I love film photography. I have lots of film photos on my laptop but I'm just shy to share it with everyone hehe. I'll be buying another dispo cam for Christmas & New Year so I'm excited!!!!

11. House General Cleaning - I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now since December rolled but my fam is always at home during the weekends and I want to peacefully do this when I'm alone during a weekend so let's see if I can finally get to do this on Saturday.

12. Donate Old Clothes - My mom is not a believer in donating clothes so let's see if I can still do this before the year ends.

13. Finish My Looking Back by Ambeth Ocampo books - I have 12 books of Ambeth Ocampo's Looking Back Series and I am currently on my 12th book. I can check this anytime soon now hehe.

PS: If you're wondering why I didn't wrote all my bucketlist written on my notebook... well, I find some impossible to do anymore so that's that. I only wrote those things that are somewhat still doable this year. 

So that's it for today. Nothing much happened today and I don't wanna blabber about the fountain of blood rushing through my ovaries right now so imma peace out!

See you again tomorrow!!!

Peace & Love,
KAT ðŸ’›

Comments

Popular Posts