BLOGmas Day 18 & 19: Almost Christmas + What I Want To Get This Christmas


It's a few more days before Christmas and although I can't wait for my mom's Christmas party because I know she's gonna cook some bomb food and I'm gonna see my whole family that time, I'm more excited because I can get to work from home starting on Monday till January 2. 

This means that I can finally finish some of my Holiday bucketlist before the year ends. Speaking of bucketlist, I can check off the "finish my Looking Back Series books" because I'm just finished reading the book 12 a couple of hours ago. I went to KFC to have my early lunch and brought my book with me so I can finally be done with it. Looking Back Series by Ambeth Ocampo is a series of books featuring the author's essays about Philippine history. From Bonifacio's missing bones to Rizal's girls, and Emilio Aguinaldo's activities, I love the series so much because Ambeth got to present the history of my country in a fun way--- it is not boring at all! 

Anyway, last night, I went to bed early after watching Tom Cruise's Top Gun. I'm not yet done with the movie but things are getting pretty interesting in the story. I just really need to get my dose of sleep. Nothing much happened yesterday. I went to work, went back home, watched a movie and ate the last SNR muffin that my mom left me. 

So today, as usual, nothing much is gonna happen again except I need to buy gifts AGAIN. I thought we won't have any family Christmas party this year and I bought 5 gifts for my family at home but lo and behold my mom wanted to host a party/get-together and as much as I don't wanna go back to the mall and shop again, now I have to so I can give gifts to everyone coming. Just when I thought that I'm doing great this Christmas, I have to do some last-minute shopping again on Saturday and just be done with it. 

Since we are talking about gifts, I am HAVING A FREAKING HARD TIME listing what gifts I should buy. Well, being the planner that I am, of course, I listed people who I still need to buy gifts for and what possible gifts I can give them. My list is half complete because I still have 0 ideas on what to give to the men in our family. I can easily think of a gift for my brother since I already know his style, for my bae, I've given him my gift last month + I gave him a planner because I taught him how to use a planner when we first dated but that's it. I still have to think more for the others. 

If you are wondering what to give me this Christmas, well, here's a guide so you won't have a hard time anymore and also, I don't want people to go ahead and assume that I "want" to have certain things this Christmas.

So to y'all going to see me this holiday, here's what you can get me:

1. PRINTER. Ang mahal agad sorry ahhahha but I just want that for my home office because I need to print a lot of stuff for my personal work.

2. BOOKS. I love books so here's a list of the books that I want this Christmas, some of which have prices because I actually made this list as books that I want to buy for myself throughout the year but since it's Christmas, it would be awesome to tick some of the titles off the list:


Or you know, you can just get me a Fullybooked Gift Card hehehehehehhe

3. WORK BAG. I don't have a decent work bag that I can fit all my things but at the same time looks chic so that's that. But I'm also planning to buy myself one since I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need others to buy her stuff so I might get this before Christmas teeeheeeee. 

4. ANYTHING U WANT TO GIVE TO ME. Heheheheh, akala niyo kung ano noh. I don't care what on Earth will I receive this Christmas. As long as its from the heart its fine by me. I'll even be happy to receive mugs this year because I started to have an obsession with mugs, socks, and all those mundane things you find at home hehehehe

Anyway, that's it. I still have some "wants" on my list but that's it for me. I'll probably buy those things next year or when I have extra money so I can't think of anything anymore that I want from people. HAHA. 

I had fun writing this blog because I can imagine people sharing this to see what they should get me and also, I'm secretly laughing because I had a hard time thinking of what gifts do I want for myself too except for the first two listed here which is basically what I wanted the whole year HAHAHA. 

That's it for today's extra early BLOGmas. See you guys again tomorrow!

Love,
KAT ðŸ’›

Comments

Popular Posts